5.12.2010

Decorating a Wall with Paper Picture Frames

I've once wanted to be an artist even though I don't have good artistic skills. So, I gave up the dream of becoming a professional, public, or even a local artist; yet, I try to become an artist through an easy method, the internet and camera. Along with photography of computer technology and internet, it is extremely easy to edit the style, colors, etc. of images, so on the internet, which can hide the worse and show the better, I can show off my "so fake" artistic features and become an artist.

"Decorating the Wall with Paper Frames" is my first "official" art work that I am going to post on this blog. Although nothing hard or labor works are necessary, time is the worst enemy here. Depending on the size and the quantity of the frames, it may take up to few hours to make this. To be more artistic, different colors, sizes, and shapes would give the frames with better look.
If interested, here is the procedure to make a rectangular paper frames.
Have a good day :)
Related Posts

1 comment:

Uma said...

Easy tutroial. :) Tried it out and it came out beautifully :)
http://krafttime.blogspot.in/2012/12/quilled-roses-in-handmade-frame.html

Uma
Krafttime.blogspot.in

Post a Comment

믹시
Design by The Blogger Templates Free Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates